Port Elizabeth, South Africa
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone passionate about oceans and the environment, multi-skilled and driven to research stories, creating those stories and producing high quality videos across the educational, promotional and documentary spectrums to be released on a number of platforms from social media to broadcast.
- Responsible for compiling stories with SST team, research and developing scripts (with executive producer), conducting interviews, and planning of all shoots
- Offline editing of all stories
- Liaising with executive producer and Sustainable Seas team on budget, scheduling content and delivery
Leader, story-teller, organizer, ability to work in a team, self-motivated, passionate about marine conservation, deadline sensitive.
- 10 years industry experience
- Minimum 5 years industry experience as a producer/editor
- Video Editor
- Driver’s license
- Proficient in major editing software
- Knowledge of videography, editing, pre- and post-production techniques and equipment
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in Video Production, Broadcast Journalism, Film, Communications, or related field
Please include the following when sending in your application:
- Letter of motivation.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified copies of qualifications (e.g. a degree/diploma/certificate).
- Evidence of employment demonstrating that the applicant has appropriate experience.
- A portfolio demonstrating successes and skills.
- Contact details of at least three references.
Please send your application to email@example.com
Submissions for applications close on the 23rd August 2019
Those who are not called for interviews must please consider their application as unsuccessful.