Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Understanding of the issues related to plastic pollution would be an advantage.
The educator would work with the education team in Port Elizabeth where the materials will be developed and tested with local teachers and learners. The production of materials will be target driven.
- Have the appropriate qualifications (ideally a Master’s degree) and experience.
- Have proven capability in content production for educational publications for different age groups (learners, teachers and adults in government and civil society).
- Experience and willingness to work in schools and other education facilities.
- An understanding of the primary issues related to plastic pollution.
- A knowledge of what is required for school curricula.
- A sensitivity to cultural requirements in Africa so that the publications can be adapted to different groups on the continent and its island states.
Please include the following when sending in your application:
- Letter of motivation.
- A Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified copies of qualifications (e.g. a degree/diploma/certificate).
- Evidence of employment demonstrating that the applicant has appropriate experience.
- A portfolio demonstrating successes and skills.
- Contact details of at least three references.