Port Elizabeth, South Africa
We are looking for an assistant videographer/ editor to join our team to support our work and our current videographer and editor. The in-house assistant will be responsible for cataloguing all raw footage and ensuring it is backed up. You will be responsible for filming, editing and producing ad-hoc shot videos for use on social media. You will also be responsible for filming the activities of the team with the goal of creating raw footage for our films. We are specifically looking to hire recent film school graduates.
- Film promotional video footage
- Film team activities
- Edit video footage
Perform production on video, including adding text, music or effects where required
- Research and source footage for our films
- Catalogue our raw footage and create an easy to use film bank
- Find all our films and ensure they are available online
- Deliver completed videos to a deadline
- Support our current videographer and editor
- Film school qualification (recent graduate preferred)
- An existing portfolio of video work
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good command of English
- Ability to take full responsibility for your work and self-manage when necessary
- Meet deadlines consistently
- Work well within a team
- Self-starter, willing to take the initiative
Please include the following when sending in your application:
- Letter of motivation.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified copies of qualifications (e.g. a degree/diploma/certificate).
- Evidence of employment demonstrating that the applicant has appropriate experience.
- A portfolio demonstrating successes and skills.
- Contact details of at least three references.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions for applications close on the 30th November 2019
Those who are not called for interviews must please consider their application as unsuccessful.